Monday, January 9, 2012

Serious decluttering kick today

I'm not a super tidy person.  Any of my friends or family can attest to that fact (haha).  Although I'm not the neatest or most organized person, I do have my breaking point.  I'm sure the New Year has a lot to do with it, but today I felt like decluttering...decluttering, a lot.  Decluttering.  Is that a word?  It looks funny and my spellcheck keeps flagging it.  Oh well, I'll Google it later.  Either way, I'm going to keep saying it because this is my blog and I like it.

Anyway, in preparation for the upcoming Winter Quarter I decided to clean off my desk...which spiraled into cleaning out my room...which spiraled into laundry...and so on and so forth.  Frustrating thing is that, even though I've thrown out a lot of junk and I'm calling it a night, it still looks sort of cluttered around here.

So much for decluttering.




xoxo,



No comments: